The International jury will select 100 of submitted cartoons which
are to be exhibited, published in the Salon’s catalogue of artworks,
and award the following prices:
• The Grand Prix „The Peace Messenger”
awarded by the International Association of Peace Messenger Cities
and 1.500 euros prize money
• The Gold Plague and 1.000 euros prize money
• The Silver Plague and 800 euros prize money
• The Bronze Plague and 500 euros prize money
• The Mayor of Bydgoszc (Poland) Award amounts 750 euros
• The City of Ingolstadt (Germany) Award amounts 500 euros
• The City of Bielsko-Biala (Poland) Award amounts 500 euros
• The City of Surenes (France) Award amounts 500 euros
• The City of Pitesti (Romania) Award amounts 500 euros
• The City of Carrara (Italy) Award amounts 500 euros
• Up to 10 (ten) Diplomas of the Saloon
Each of the artists of the chosen cartoons will be given the Salon’s catalogue.
The award ceremony and the exhibition opening is to be organized
on October 20, 2009 at the Gallery of the National Museum in Kragujevac.
THE 15th SALON EXHIBITION IS ALSO TO BE ON DISPLAY
AT THE UNITED NATIONS IN NEW YORK
IN THE PERIOD FROM THE 9th TO THE 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2009.
According to the already agreed dates, the Salon’s exhibition is
to be organized in the cities that are giving away the awards, and also
in other cities both in Serbia and world wide.
Cartoonists and fine artists from all over the world have the
right to participate. They should submit at most three (3) original
cartoons, which have not been awarded by any other international
competition, on the subjects of antiwar as well as solidarity between
people and nations. The artworks should be utmost A3 formatted, while
art technique is at the artist’s choice. They should be properly packed
in order to be protected from damage, whereas on the back of the
artwork data on the artist should be written (such as: name, surname,
address, telephone/fax, e-mail).
The cartoons are to be sent to the following address:
SALON ANTIRATNE KARIKATURE,
Trg Slobode 3,
34000 Kragujevac, Serbia.
Submitted artworks are not to be returned, they remain in the Salon’s collection.
The submission deadline is September 10, 2009.
The jury session is to be held on September 11 and 12, 2009.
Director of the Salon